Learn how to perform a jailbreak of iOS 9 (9.0, 9.0.1, and 9.0.2), using Pangu! Currently, the procedure only works from a Windows system. Also, there are several things that you will need to do, before starting the jailbreak:
1. Install the latest iTunes
2. Connect your device to your Windows system and “trust” it
3. Create a full backup of your device, in iTunes – this step is not mandatory but highly recommended, in the event any issues occur or you need to restore the device to its original state (such as for warranty purposes)
4. Remove any passcode or “Touch ID”
5. Sign your device out of iCloud
6. Enable “Airplane” mode on your device.
7. Download Pangu, to your Windows system – http://en.pangu.io/