This video shows how to jailbreak iOS 9, with Pangu. Pangu works with any device capable of running iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, or iOS 9.0.2, which includes iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6+, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPod touch 5th generation, iPod touch 6th generation, and iPhone 4s. The Pangu jailbreak tool for iOS 9 is currently only supported on Windows systems.
There are a few things that you will want to do, before performing the jailbreak:
1. Backup your device, in the event anything goes wrong and/or you need to restore your device, for warranty considerations
2. Sign out of iCloud, on your device
3. Remove any passcode or “Touch ID” on your device
4. Enable “Airplace” mode, on your device
5. Download Pangu to your Windows system – http://en.pangu.io/