Learn how to iOS jailbreak a device with no computer necessary. Follow the steps below:
- Use iTunes to backup your device.
- Visit iosem.us to download “PPJailbreak”.
- Click “Install” and then click “Install” again, when prompted.
- Click “Install”, when prompted and then click “Dismiss” when prompted.
- Under “Settings” -> “General” -> “Device Management”, click to trust the app.
- Launch the PPJailbreak app.
- When the large circle appears, click it and then lock your iOS device.
- Once your iOS device reboots, swipe it to unlock.
- If Cydia is installed then your device has been jailbroken!