This video covers in detail how to perform an iOS jailbreak for iOS versions 9.2 thru 9.3.3, using a Windows system. All 64-bit devices are supported, including: iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPod touch (6th generation).
Follow the steps below to iOS jailbreak your device:
- Under “Settings” -> “Touch ID and Passcode”, turn off any touch IDs or passcodes that you have set. Also, be sure that “airplane mode” is NOT enabled.
- Log out of iCloud.
- Create a secondary “Apple ID” to use specifically for the iOS jailbreak procedure and then log out of it, as well.
- Download Pangu iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 jailbreak: http://en.pangu.io.
- Once Pangu has downloaded, right-click it and choose “Run as administrator” and choose “Yes” to install. NOTE: You many need to temporarily disable your anti-virus software.
- Launch iTunes and backup your iOS device.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer via a USB cable.
- Launch PP (Pangu) application.
- Enter your secondary Apple ID and password and then click the green button to install the PP app on your iOS device.
- Once installed choose to “trust” the PP app.
- Launch the PP app and click “OK”.
- Once a circle appears, click it and lock your device.
- When you receive a “storage almost full” message, swipe to unlock your iOS device and the installation will begin. NOTE: Your iOS device will reboot twice during the process.
- Once your device has rebooted, swipe to unlock and you should see an app named “Cydia”. If so, your iOS jailbreak is complete!
- Be sure to re-enable your “Touch ID and Passcode”, under “Settings”.