This video covers in detail how to perform an iOS jailbreak for iOS versions 9.2 thru 9.3.3, using a Mac. All 64-bit devices are supported, including: iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPod touch (6th generation).
Follow the steps below to iOS jailbreak your device:
- Under “Settings” -> “Touch ID and Passcode”, turn off any touch IDs or passcodes that you have set. Also, be sure that “airplane mode” is NOT enabled.
- Log out of iCloud.
- Under settings, go to “General” -> “Auto-Lock” and set it to “Never”.
- Create a secondary “Apple ID” to use specifically for the iOS jailbreak procedure and then log out of it, as well.
- On your Mac, under “System Preferences” -> “Security and Privacy”, set “Allow apps downloaded from” to “Anywhere”.
- Download Pangu iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 jailbreak and save to your desktop: http://en.pangu.io.
- Download “Cydia Impactor” and save to your desktop: http://www.cydiaimpactor.com.
- Mount “Cydia Impactor” and transfer to your Apps folder and click “Open” to launch
- Drag and drop the Pangu .ipa file onto “Cydia Impactor”
- Enter your secondary Apple ID and password.
- Under “Settings” -> “General” -> “Device Management”, click on your iCloud email address and choose “Trust…” and then click “Trust”.
- Connect your iOS device to your Mac via a USB cable
- Launch the Pangu app on your iOS device and click “OK” once the app is loaded.
- Click “Start” and then lock your iOS device.
- Once your device has rebooted, swipe to unlock and Cydia should be installed – your iOS jailbreak should be complete!
- Be sure to re-enable your “Touch ID and Passcode”, under “Settings”.